A Poetry of Loom: Decorating your Home with Ikat
Ikat curtains and roman shades
Having held a symbol of stature and elegance for centuries, ikat in today’s times finds itself among the highly celebrated paragons of artistry. The intricate patterns it has given to the world on its extraordinarily light fabric have carried a crafty weightage for centuries. As its artistic legacy lives on, credit’s due to the immensely skilled craftsmen and their commitment to intensely long hours of weaving. The result is, as they call it, a poetry… poetry of loom!
Ikat [pronounced e-kaht] has, to its credit a vibrant panorama of distinctive patterns and textures. Not anymore are you required to travel to the ends of the world to infuse your space with exotic flair. All you need now is a bit of ikat to bring that feeling home.
In this blog post, allow us to take you deep into the bold, daring, and energetic essence of ikat – a 10/10 show stealer that not only makes your home look rich and ethnic, but also brings a chic vibrance to your surroundings.
The poet’s test of patience and precision: A master weaver first binds – very accurately – bundles of yarns into the required patterns. The yarns are then plunged into a dye bath to take on the desired colors. The weaver leaves the dyed yarns to sun-dry to enhance visual depth in the final product. This technique is repeated multiple times, and the result is a piece of cloth dyed in a variety of colors shaping into beautiful and elaborative prints that are bound to go with every space. The technique used in this relentless craftsmanship is called resist-dyeing, where the yarns are bind before dyeing – as opposed to traditional techniques, where the yarns are first woven into base fabrics and then dyed.
Ikat’s signature characteristic is its apparent blurriness in the final product. This blurriness in the design adds a distinct sense of depth and movement to enhance the fabric’s visual appeal.
Call it a sheer coincidence that the ikat’s origin history is also, in a way, blurry.
The earliest existing examples come from the 10th-century Middle East. However, ikat-like fabrics have featured in 7th-century cave paintings, and though its exact origin remains behind blurred lines, scholars believe the technique has roots throughout Asia and Africa. Of everyone, however, 19th-century Indonesia rightly claims the origin of the word – ‘Menigkat’, meaning ‘to tie’.
Now although their provenance remains subject to debate, their verve and versatility—not!
Now in the 21st century, ikat’s bohemian-inspired patterns have effortlessly entered the hearts and homes of many. Use it as curtains or blinds for a bold window treatment, or as dining placemats or a table runner – or – to add color to your cushions; such is the versatility of ikat, it effortlessly blends with your home in more-than-many ways.
And with ikat, it’s always – the more, the merrier!
There’s no denying that choosing the right pattern for your home can get a bit overwhelming. For instance, Paisley is known prominently for its steadfast traditional patterning, similar is the case is with most checks and stripes, with geometrical patterns holding a reputation of going with the contemporary. Ikat, on other hand, has had no problems in shifting between styles.
Whether your space is traditional, preppy, beachy, or modern – ikat just fits!
The simplest way to bring a decorative sense of warmth to your room is by using ikat as curtains or window blinds, and Spiffy Spools’ vibrant collection of window draperies and roman shades is just the place to start!
A few of our (and many designers’) favorites to get you started…
- ‘Fresno’ – To introduce a hint of tradition into your contemporary home.
- ‘Valle Central’ – For a stronger, more eye-catching presence to your bold interiors.
- ‘Charta’ – For a sense of movement and depth in your drapery.
- ‘Honeyed Fig’ – For autumnal charm to your windows. Sure to infuse a hint of excitement to your neutral decor.
Spiffy Spools also offers a wide range of customization options. Browse through our ikat collection and call for any style on your fabric of choice and in any size – we’ve got what you want!
Though ikat print draperies and window shades are Spiffy Spools’ one of many specialties, our stylists haven’t overlooked the other possibilities of introducing ikat to your decor.
Ikat bold pattern’s trajectory can be adopted in a variety of decor elements. Consider our ‘Nubian Valley’ patterned ikat, featuring a rich color palette of greens and ivory – infuse its vibrancy to your cushions and have them featured in your living room, den, or master bedroom. Plus points if you have a classic or transitional decor! You may also want to check out something like the ‘Combita’ patterned ikat to add more magic to your cushions, bolsters, and pillows. You can also pile up a mix-and-match variety of ikat patterned cushions to your outdoor chair or hammock for more visual appeal.
Ikat patterns are also a good fit to add a bit of otherworldly exotic appeal in the form of a table runner on your dining table or a rustic console. Or to instantly warm up your minimalist bedroom, have your bed runners customized in a range of Spiffy Spools’ expertly hand-picked ikat patterned collection.
Ikat patterns stand out in minimalist interiors. They serve as statement pieces against neutral decor. But if neutrals are not for you and your eclectic taste, ikat’s free-flowing patterns will ensure you live up to your maximalist vibe.
All of Spiffy Spools’ ikat-inspired patterns are printed on evocative flat-weave fabrics to give a subtle touch to your hands and offer an understated visual elegance to elevate your space. We come very close to matching the blurriness and depth of interest that reflects in the final piece of the genuine article.
On that note, allow us to leave you with a couplet from a veteran Indian-origin poet, Gulzar, admiring in astonishment, the subtle skills of his weaver friend…
“Teach me too – a trick or two, my weaver friend!
I have often seen you work the wrap,
When a thread snaps or ends,
You tie it, to some other,
And begin to weave again,
But in your weave,
No one can see the knot,
I had woven a relationship only once,
But all its knots are clearly visible, my weaver friend,
Teach me too – a trick or two, my weaver friend.”
From Piccadilly to your Homes: Packing a Punch of Paisley
It was the summer of 1967; John Lennon had his Rolls-Royce transformed into a hallucinatory gypsy caravan.
Such was the impact of his psychedelic ‘Phantom V’ limousine that when it hit the roads of London’s posh and prominent Piccadilly, the world, especially the fashion and decor world, was brought to halt. Ornately decorated in an eclectic yellow, bedecked with colorful floral tendrils, zodiac signs on roof, and what not – Lennon’s joyride went on to cruise down the history for being one of a kind; ever was, ever will be.
While it did draw criticisms from the boomers of the times, who went on to call the limo ‘ugly, uncharming and pretentious bit of anti-taste’, not many cared. Because a few minutes of roadshow had given the retro world something to love for generations – The Paisley Pattern.
Initially, many saw the dominant paisley design on Lennon’s Rolls-Royce as some random swirl. It was after pundits took a closer look, the world started associating the retro design with paisley, or even the floral roman scrolls – however you see it! One thing is for sure, the paisley design was revolutionary, and as well evolutionary.
In the context of paisley, those random swirls heavily resonated with a curved feather, a twisted teardrop, or say a large comma; something very similar to the traditional form of paisley art. Lennon’s ride simply drove the design to another level by adding a psychedelic touch to it – a classic case of the traditional art seeing the contemporary. Result? Trip of a lifetime: Vertiginous acid-trip patterns and mind-melting colors give the decor world a sophisticated, arty bohemian theme. Very rightly, one can credit the modern-day resurgence of paisley to the summer of love!
Quite a journey, literally.
John Lennon’s ‘Phantom V’ Rolls Royce. Picture source: Rolls Royce
Paisley print design is even believed to have traveled the silk routes from East to West in the late 18th century. On the way, it got its modern name from the Scottish town of Paisley in Renfrewshire by the 19th century.
However, the story of the paisley pattern goes back much further, and its roots go much deeper. Although paisley’s origin has remained a debate for centuries, historians believe its roots lay in the humanist, life-affirming philosophy and religion of Zoroastrianism in ancient Persia, where it was known as ‘boteh’ or ‘buta’ back in 224 AD. Some beliefs note that the iconic design comes from the Cyprus tree, which the Zoroastrians symbolize with life and eternity. The eternity part perhaps rings true as this ever-beautiful, ever-popular, ever-intricate pattern has been and will always be – here to stay.
And we believe it’s time that you, too, pack a punch of paisley print at your homes; our stylists will show you just how.
- Paisley patterns can be simple or complex, but regardless, you can’t go wrong with paisley if you want to make a strong impression. Your neutral decor will have a statement piece to flaunt in a set of vibrant paisley curtains, if you are looking for a bold window treatment. If so, check out Spiffy Spools’ ‘LAquila’ window drapes, where geometry and floral elements come together to create a contemporary paisley pattern; magic all around! You can also make a stunning statement by introducing a vibrant paisley pattern as a bed piece. Picture a luscious paisley-patterned bed runner with different, yet coordinating colors for a bed skirt, sheets, and pillowcases; a guaranteed feast for your eyes!
- Our paisley window treatments are also a great fit if you are looking for an element to mix and match with other prominent patterns in your décor. The design pattern trinity of paisley, herringbone and stripes deserves a special mention as a classic favorite amongst our stylists and interior designers around the world. Here check out these charming ‘Chiaro’ roman shades from our paisley collection, featuring a smart Art Deco-inspired pattern in a white and grey color palette, all set and ready to blend with soulmate fabrics like the striped ‘Arrow Wood’ and herringbone-patterned ‘Bouloi’.
- ‘Hidden Harbor’ continues to be one of our most popular ‘all-over’ paisley fabrics, but we understand it is not for everyone. If ‘all-over’ paisley patterns are too busy for your aesthetic, consider ‘floating-motif’ led, block print style patterns on neutral backgrounds – such as beige and cream. Like our roman shades in a fabric-like ‘Ariano’, featuring a sophisticated color combination of burgundy, beige and teal on a soothing white backdrop to create an understated elegance. You may also consider throwing some pillows or a throw if you’re looking to incorporate just a little of the exotic paisley motif into your room.
- Not an instantly intuitive pick, but paisley’s whimsy is a surprisingly elegant fit for a little girl’s bedroom or nursery. The ornate patterns featured in Spiffy Spools’ collection break the myth that paisleys are just suitable for formal or mature spaces. Our paisley curtains or paisley roman shades will instantly lift the spirits of your little one’s room, along with evoking a fresh, bright feeling. Check out ‘Caserta’ – printed in hues of oceanic blues tinged with soft grays and highlighted with touches of emerald green on a white backdrop to remind your little one of summer breeze, blue skies and gentle seas; truly serene, totally soothing!
- If you’re craving a bit of old-fashioned nostalgia, but feeling a bit commitment-phobic to go as far as curtains and roman shades, consider incorporating paisley into your kitchen or dining room in the form of our custom dining placemats in any of our paisley prints. Or if you want to make a stronger visual show of it, opt for a paisley table runner.
The sentimental, nostalgic, and symbolic value of the iconic paisley motifs makes them suitable for literally any place where a symbol of life, intellect and peacefulness is a good fit. When it comes to choosing beauty or meaning, with paisley, you can simply have both.
It’s just hard not to fall in love with paisley; Lennon did, so had his Rolls-Royce, and so did the world – and – so will you once you introduce it in your homes. As for everyone at Spiffy Spools, we literally believe in paisley prophecy!
Geometric Blackout Curtains: Merging Form into Function
The versatility of geometric blackout curtains is such that they can be introduced to just any décor style and space. Stripes, checks and chevrons for men, playful polka dots for kids, bare abstracts for minimalists, bold mix-and-match splash for maximalists – geometric prints and patterns cater to just everyone!
If you love geometric patterns but thought your only choices for room darkening drapes were limited range, solid and dark blackout fabrics, prepare to be surprised. Our vibrant collection of geometric curtains can be transformed into high-performance door darkening drapes by simply adding blackout lining behind them.
While the geometric prints will keep your interiors looking spiffy, the blackout lining will ensure any unwelcome light and noise remains far where it belongs. Whether your kids’ wandering minds need a rest to catch up on a sounder day-time nap, or you, a night hustler, are looking for peace in your safe space, our geometric blackout curtains are simply a remedy designed for everyone.
The most prominent aspect of having a blackout lining to your geometric draperies is their ability to block light from entering your rooms. Darker rooms mean sounder sleep. Your chosen geometric print curtains, therefore, if lined with blackout lining, can make a huge difference to the quality of your sleep, and so to the quality of life.
The blackout lining goes a long way in protecting your curtains from being weathered by the sun, extending their life. Blackout curtains, in fact, also help protect your furniture and carpets from having an aging effect due to the sun’s UV rays by reducing the in-streaming light to limit the color fading, fabric fraying effects.
Noise-canceling quality is also another prominent asset of blackout curtains, meaning they restrict and reduce any scope of unwanted noise in your room. Now when you catch your quality sleep, not anymore will the outside world disturb you, nor distract you when you try to catch up on your me-time!
Geometric blackout curtains are very much suitable for homes with wooden flooring as they also hold the ability to prevent echoes and the harshness of multiple voices in a room.
The thick blackout lining serves as a great privacy shield if you reside in a densely populated neighborhood and crave some privacy. They are also a great hack if you have see-through doors and windows in your contemporary home. Let the inquisitive eyes remain far away – to where they belong!
The benefits of having blackout curtains don’t end here. Spiffy Spools’ room-darkening curtains also help in limiting the loss of thermal energy in your room. The thermal coatings keep sunlight out in summers and trap room heat in winters.
As for decorating your homes with geometric blackout curtains, the possibilities are endless. Whether you have a mid-century, contemporary, or modern aesthetic – geometric blackout curtains cater to all decor themes.
Before choosing your ideal geometric blackout curtains, take a cue from your furnishings. Take into consideration the other patterns already visible in your space. For example, if your rug already flaunts a bold, large-scale pattern, a smaller scale pattern of the same (or relatively similar) geometric family will create a sense of cohesion and flow in your setup. If you still worry about the bold large-scale geometric patterns overpowering the room, simply balance it with a toned-down neutral palette.
We also recommend letting the overall vibe and purpose of your space be your guide in picking the right geometric pattern for your drapes. For Scandi-inspired decors, in particular, clean stripes and checks are highly recommended in order to retain the minimalist vibe. While for farmhouse-style kitchen and country setups, go for gingham and plaid.
Similarly, polka dots – brimming with playful energy and sense of movement – have forever reigned supreme in kids’ playrooms and nurseries – while patterns like stripes, checks and chevrons are a great choice to bring out the masculine vibe in a bachelor pad or a gentleman’s office. As opposed to soft curves of Moroccan or Ogee patterns, the masculine look thrives on clean lines and sharp edges.
The bold geometric patterns specifically featured in Spiffy Spools’ collection of geometric curtains also shatter the myth that geometrics are only suited for modern, contemporary spaces. The classic decor styles can – and should – go beyond a bold floral or paisley print. Our stylists, for example, love patterned drapes in Moroccan trellis in a classic, traditional room. If you want your windows to make a statement, opt for fabric with an oversized scale to let your geometric blackout curtains hang graciously.
Our stylists’ top 3 features:
The simplest way to infuse character and visual interest into your decor is by bringing home a slice from Spiffy Spools’ collection of custom geometric print window drapes and curtains.
- ‘Pigeon Point’ – Who says room darkening fabrics can only be monochromatic browns and blacks? This vibrant dimout fabric not only does a great job of stopping outside light, but it also makes a dramatic decorative statement with its distinctive chevron pattern of red and warm greys. Perfect for a gender-neutral nursery!
- ‘Fanfare’ – There’s nothing quite like a clean, minimalist stripe to modernize a room, and our Fanfare curtains will bring a contemporary touch to even the most traditional of spaces. Featuring a stylish palette of gray, blue and pink, the fabric falls beautifully and gives an illusion of height when hung from the ceiling.
- ‘Winterspring’ – There is something timeless about its classic kilim motif that makes Winterspring the fabric you cannot look away from. Patterned in subdued hues of green, mustard and charcoal gray, Winterspring’s geometric charm and flatweave look work well for both blinds and curtains. We recommend it for interiors with vintage furniture and elegant ambiance.
Spiffy Spools’ also offers a wide range of customizable options. You can have your geometric blackout curtains in just any pattern and style to match your ideal window size. So go on, bring home the perfect match of form and function with our blackout geometrical curtains.
ALSO READ: SILK/ FAUX SILK BLACKOUT CURTAINS: BRING ROYAL CALM TO YOUR HOME
Silk/ Faux Silk Blackout Curtains: Bring Royal Calm To Your Home
Silk blackout curtains – or – faux silk blackout curtains have been entering homes and winning the hearts of many owing to the perfect combination of the opulence of fine silk and calming benefits of a blackout lining. As blackout drapes, silk fabrics fall like a dream, literally, and grace your walls and windows like no other.
The high-performance blackout lining, when added at the back of silk draperies, promises to enhance the overall drape, hang, and insulation offered by your silk statement. Simply put, pure silk blackout drapes or faux silk blackout curtains are truly rich in both form and function.
BENEFITS OF BLACKOUT SILK CURTAINS:
- Silk, being one of the most delicate fabrics, can fade in strong sunlight. The blackout lining goes a long way in protecting your silk curtains from being weathered by the sun, extending their life. And if at all, it’s always easier and cheaper to replace a lining than to invest all over again in a new window dressing.
- The benefits of blackout lining behind your silk drapes go further than only protecting the drapes. Blackout curtains, in fact, also help prolong the life and looks of your furniture and carpets in the same space. Sun’s UV rays have an aging effect not just on your precious skin but also on your pricey room furnishings, and blackout draperies reduce the in-streaming sunlight to limit the color fading and fabric fraying effects.
- Easily the most prominent benefit of blackout curtains is their ability to block light from entering your rooms. They are absolutely vital if you are a night hustler and desire a healthy, peaceful sleep during the day. Darker rooms mean sound sleep and therefore silk curtains lined with blackout lining can make a huge difference to the quality of sleep, and so to the quality of life.
- Another prominent benefit of blackout curtains is their noise-canceling quality, meaning that they restrict and reduce the inflow of unwanted noise into your room. Not anymore can the outside world disturb you while you catch your quality sleep, or can distract you during your me-time! Blackout linings also muffle echoes and harshness of overlapping sounds in all homes, especially the ones with wooden flooring. Along with sleeping and studying areas, blackout curtains can also enhance your media room experience.
- Blackout curtains save energy. Did you know that windows are responsible for 10-25% thermal energy loss in a room? Our room darkening curtains and drapes can help limit this loss and save you energy costs by as much as 25%. We treat ours with thermal coatings that keep sunlight out in summers and trap room heat in winters. That’s lower utility bill payments for you. For green living believers, it also means less greenhouse gases going into the environment!
- Blackout lining behind your delicate silk curtains can do wonders also in terms of visual appeal as the added weight of lining can add to the fullness and gather of the drape. The added weight of lining will also help your silk drapes fall into straighter pleats much faster than unlined drapes.
- If you are residing in a densely populated neighborhood that at times compromises your privacy, then blackout linings will serve as your ideal privacy shield. They are also a great hack if you have see-through doors and windows in your contemporary home. Let the inquisitive eyes remain far away – to where they belong!
TWO TYPES OF SILKS
Perhaps when you think of room-darkening curtains, you may have visualized dark and drab fabrics whose purpose is only to block out the sunlight and darken your room. Hopefully, you’re now ready and excited to explore a whole new range of stunning silk curtains customized with our high-quality blackout linings.
But before we get into the ways you can decorate your home with silk curtains, let’s quickly go over the two most common silk types – dupioni and shantung. Though very similar, there are differences between the two.
Dupioni is completely hand-woven. Its most distinctive feature is its two-color glimmering effect, which is a result of its unique creation. Harvested from double cocoons or from single cocoons that are interlocked together, dupioni generally has two colors in the weave. This property is known as iridescence.
Silk dupioni also has much more prominent slubs than shantung and is the thicker of the two materials. Dupioni has an almost rustic look to it in weave only, but the incredible sheen and vibrant colors that silk dupioni is known for render it suitable for resplendent, formal living spaces.
Silk shantung, on the other hand, is machine-made, featuring a single color. Its texture is also more refined with hardly any slubs, and those that it does have will be much smaller in thread width than a silk dupioni. In addition, while the silk shantung still has a fair amount of body and lovely crispness, it will usually be much thinner than the dupioni.
Regardless, both silk fabrics promise to give a royal touch to your decor in their own distinct way.
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR BLACKOUT SILK CURTAINS
- Silk reigns supreme in formal decors and spaces at home or in businesses. From dimly lit, cozy dining rooms to elegant reception rooms, silk is the perfect backdrop for traditional/classic interiors. Lean towards sensual tones of ‘Russian Violet’ and other deep purples in silk – a match made in heaven – for intimate settings such as a dining room. For business-oriented spaces, you can benefit from the elegant, somber feeling of muted hues such as ash.
- If you have a modern aesthetic, we recommend the euro pinch pleats, an ideal design for silk curtains; a beautiful fusion of radiance and elegance. For a more reserved look, measure curtains that are flush with the ground, or lean into the dramatic flair of silk by going for a puddled look. Add between 6 to 16 inches to the length of your curtain, which will allow it to pool at the bottom and evoke the image of flowing, regal fabrics.
- Silk deserves hardware that lives up to its grace and drama. We love ornate tie-backs and on-trend metallic poles to go with this resplendent fabric. For more subdued interiors, consider traditional wooden poles to match your furniture’s tone.
From pure dupioni and shantung silk to silk blends and faux silks, our custom silk drapery and our custom silk roman shades collection offers a color and texture for every budget and palette. It’s luxurious, glamorous, opulent—and now, affordable!
So go on, and bring home your royalty, your piece of peace!
ALSO READ: THE BEST BLACKOUT CURTAINS FOR NURSERIES
Best Pink Bedroom Curtains to Suit Your Space
Proper rest is important for people of all ages. That’s why out of all of the rooms in your home, the bedroom should be the calmest. There are many ways to achieve a restful atmosphere in your bedroom, but some of the most important things to focus on when putting together your ideal bedroom are your preferences for color and style as well as your ideal quality of light.
Finding the Best White Bedroom Curtains to Suit Your Style
When it comes to bedroom curtains, you can’t get much more elegant or more classic than white. No matter what your interior design layout might be, you can find the perfect white bedroom curtains to complement your space and make your bedroom feel as cozy and comfortable as it should.
Bedroom Curtain Ideas for Your Perfect Room
As you’re designing a new bedroom layout or simply reevaluating your existing bedroom’s décor, it’s important not to underestimate the effect that curtains can have on your space. Whether your bedroom receives a great deal of natural light with expansive windows or only has a limited view of the outdoors, your bedroom curtains will interact directly with this light, profoundly affecting the look and feel of your space.
How to Choose the Right White Bathroom Curtains
The color and style of curtain you choose for a window will vary significantly based on where the window is located in a room, or which room it is in. For example, if you’re looking to elevate your bathroom décor with bright tiles, or like a crisp clean feel, many homeowners opt for a classic white to keep the design scheme simple and clean.
Best Black and White Kitchen Curtains to Complete Your Space
Kitchen curtains are often some of the most eye-catching as kitchens tend to get a lot of natural light, and the color and material quality of your curtains will affect how you, your family members, and your guests experience that light. Plus, many homeowners like to use their kitchen curtains as an opportunity to include an eye-catching pattern or color in an otherwise simple and unassuming kitchen layout. If a flashy pop of color isn’t your style and you’d rather go for the classic, clean-cut look, black and white kitchen curtains are the perfect choice for you.
Red Kitchen Curtains to Suit Any Interior Design
Curtains play a massive role in the look and feel of a room partially because the color and design of your curtains affect the quality of natural light in the room. The color, texture, and pattern of the curtains also matter; these can act as statement pieces within the larger interior design scheme.
Here’s Why We Recommend Yellow Bedroom Curtains
There are so many ways to liven up a space in order to make it feel more inviting, and the bedroom is one of the best rooms in the house with which to get creative. Some will choose to prominently feature a brightly colored piece of furniture to catch the eye as soon as a visitor enters, while others will opt for a bright, fun wallpaper or colored carpeting to express themselves and make their space cozy and inviting.
5 Stylish Options for Yellow Kitchen Curtains by Spiffy Spools
The kitchen is one of the most popular gathering places for any home, and if you’re an avid baker or chef, you likely spend a good deal of time there. Plus, the aesthetic of your kitchen will be one of the main takeaways for your guests. This is why it’s so important that the kitchen feels welcoming, cozy, and bright.
The Best Curtains for Your Teens Bedroom
Giving your teenager the opportunity to express themselves through their bedroom décor is a wonderful gift. As children grow into teenagers, they tend to opt for a more sophisticated style that showcases their personality and identity. In fact, kids today want a say in their bedroom décor and the bedroom has become akin to their own studio apartment, with a computer, television, bed, desk and more.
The Best Curtains for Your Bedroom
At Spiffy Spools, we are the first choice for curtains and drapes in every room in your home, and we know there is no more important room than the one you sleep in to optimize your daily life: the bedroom.
The Best Curtains for Your Living Room
When it comes to designing and decorating your living room, curtains should be a key consideration. The right style of curtains can make the difference between a room that invites and impresses, and one that simply does not feel right. Living rooms should be spaces for joy, community, and serenity—and a proper window dressing is essential for evoking those emotions. Before we begin, you should know that these designs will work well in almost any room in your home! Our choices for the best living room curtains are based on our philosophy that a living room should be open, welcoming, and cheery. (more…)