‘Linear Fete’ from Spiffy Spools.
Achieve bold patterning for your custom draperies and shades with this attention-getting pattern adorned with alternating stripes and squares for a truly dazzling linear effect. This geo-printed fabric features flatweave construction that looks great on a roman shade or casual style drapery. Its neutral color combination of black and khaki brown is a lovely balance for its lively patterning. Pair it with other neutral hues like browns or greys or with more vibrant colors like yellow or orange. Add it to your living room or bedroom to lend a chic contemporary look to your decor.
Dry Clean Only.
Fabric Width: 54 Inches (Printed Width 52 Inches).
Pattern Repeat (Horizontal): 38.60 cms
Pattern Repeat (Vertical): 38.60 cms
*Pricing is for one single panel, *not* pair.
**Hardware not included
‘Linear Fete’ Geo Print Curtains/ Drapes (Black/ Khaki Brown)
‘Linear Fete’ from Spiffy Spools.
For detailed steps on how to measure, please visit our CURTAIN MEASUREMENT GUIDE.
Of note, prices on our site for curtains are per single panel, *NOT* per pair. To order a pair, please purchase 2 units.
SPIFFY TIP #1: If ordering any of the non-pinch pleat heading styles such as the grommet top, we recommend ordering panels that are double the width of your curtain pole/track. For example, if your curtain pole/window is 36 inches wide, we suggest *two* panels of 36 inches *each*, and not two panels of 18 inches each. This will get you a luxurious fall/gather. If your window/pole is 36 inches wide and you order curtain panels that are also 36 inches wide altogether, they will be absolutely flat with no gather, and who wants that?!
SPIFFY TIP #2: If ordering a pinch pleat style, we recommend panels that are 7-10 inches wider than your curtain pole/track. So for example, we suggest 67-70 inches wide curtains altogether for a 60-inch wide pole. Then depending on whether you are looking for a single wide curtain panels or a pair, you can either order one panel that is about 70 inches wide or two panels of 35 inches each.
SPIFFY TIP #3: Most fabric bolts come in standard widths of 54 inches. This means that most non-pinch pleat curtain panels more than 48 inches wide and pinch pleat panels more than 20 inches wide will have vertical joining hems to achieve the necessary width. These are unavoidable and standard industry practice.
SPIFFY TIP #4: We do *not* require measurements for your windows, frames, poles or tracks. Instead, please enter the exact final sizes of the ready curtain panels you’d like us to stitch.
SPIFFY TIP #6: “Length Fraction” in our specification form above refers to ‘part inch’ measurements. For example, if you’d like to order curtains that are 86.50 inches long, please choose “86” under “Length” specification and “1/2″ (.50 inch)” under “Length Fraction” dropdown.
Curtains, Roman Shades, Valances, Dining & Bed Linen: Window treatments and dining/bed linen orders are targeted for dispatch within three weeks, though we are able to ship out many orders ahead of schedule. We use DHL or FedEx with typical transit time of 3-7 days. Majority of our clients receive their packages within three weeks from date of order, but if our pipeline happens to be busy – especially during holiday season – we do ask for your patience and aim for delivery in four weeks.
*Some drapes and roman shades with trims *may* take up to six weeks as our trims are sourced from Turkey & London, thereby adding to processing timeline in some instances.
Swatches & Fabrics by Yard: Fabric samples and fabric bought by yard are dispatched within 1-2 days and typically delivered within 7 days of order.
Cushion Covers, Tiebacks, Dining Napkins & Placemats: We do NOT sell pillow covers, tie backs, dining napkins or placemats standalone. These accessories are sold and dispatched only as part of window treatment orders. Please see above for applicable timelines accordingly.
If there are any delays due to non-availability of fabric, or holds by customs officials for inspection, we will write to you as soon as possible.
- All import duties and taxes are included in our prices for shipments to USA. For shipments to other countries including Canada, United Kingdom and other European countries, our prices do *not* include import duties and taxes that individual countries may impose. Buyers from these countries are solely responsible for paying any import charges once the shipment reaches their country.
- We cannot deliver to PO Box numbers so please provide non-PO delivery address at checkout.
- All our products require a signature for proof of delivery. After three delivery attempts, if no one is available to sign for delivery or the package is not collected from the depot, the shipment is returned to sender. We do NOT bear cost of return/refund in this scenario, and therefore request our clients to accept within the carrier’s timeframe.
For detailed information on returns & cancellations, please click HERE.
- Since each article at Spiffy Spools is cut and tailored to our customers’ exact specifications, by default, we do not accept any returns.
- From start to finish, every single product is manually handled from picking and cutting of fabric to sewing, ironing, folding and wrapping. In light of this rather intense human process, it’s not uncommon for end products to sometimes show minor signs of handling such as light tailor chalk marks, a rare stray thread, or specks of smudge from fabric production run. These minor flaws are unfortunately unavoidable, and we therefore do not accept requests for replacements or returns on these bases under any circumstances.
- We follow standard industry guidelines for constructing custom window treatments, which include articles sewn with joining hems to achieve custom widths. Since joins are necessary to achieve certain sizes, we do not offer any compensation, return or replacement whatsoever on account of necessary joining hems.
- We also recommend ordering a fabric sample before placing an order as computer monitors/device screens vary in colour and shade representation and we do not accept returns based on feedback on colour variance or personal aesthetic preferences.
- Under rare circumstances where we may have made a mistake, we do accept returns on a case-by-case basis only as long as any issues/faults are first communicated within five business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Cancellation of orders will result in a 100% refund only if work has not started on the products. Please note, in most cases, work starts on orders within 2-3 hours of order being placed. After that only the value of the order less costs incurred up to that point can be refunded. Since made-to-measure products are unlikely to be able to be resold, we do not offer refunds for cancellations after order is ready.