Dining rooms are the holy grail of every household. The way we set up our tables shows the feeling we have about being together, lets people know how much you appreciate them by putting extra effort, and it definitely influences the appearance of your food. Besides, every important discussion happens around the dining table. So why not have the best set-up for all these pinnacle moments?
Our custom dining placemats are meant to do exactly that. We can stitch these gorgeous accessories in any of our 2000+ fabrics, to perfectly complement your room’s window treatments or other dining linen. Our dining placemats are priced per pair and are sold ONLY with drapes/shades/dining linen.
Ready to dazzle your dining table? Read on for how three of our stylists dazzle theirs.
Jasmin Arya, Senior Stylist
“I believe that no matter how expensive your china, it’s the linen that defines a table. My essentials include:
– Table runners – You can never go wrong with a runner. I find them quite handy especially when you can layer them over a tablecloth, place them sideways to share with the one in front of you, or arrange them with candles.
– Tablecloths – Even though optional, it is worth adding when you’ve got a special colour theme going on.
– Napkins – I’m a stunner, and I know napkins add a very nice touch to my dining table. Sometimes I go for the disposable paper napkins with bold colours and fun prints if I just don’t want to keep washing my napkins.
– Placemats – Depending on my setting, I have a variety of placemats for every occasion. My custom dining placements bring an entirely unique look that will always leave the visitors impressed.”
Haley Whiting, Drapery Stylist
“I don’t know a better way of highlighting the beauty of a table than by using a centrepiece that creates a focal point. Strategically, I use my centrepieces to uplift the table’s theme. Whichever one I use – flowers, twigs, candleholders, crystals – it’s always exciting to bring that creative edge.”
Anna Jacob, Shade Stylist
“Candles! Our evening meals are in the warm glow of candlelight. A dimly lit table sparkling with candles never fails to me in a good mood. Just don’t use scented candles. You don’t want anything interfering with the aroma of the food if you know what I mean.”
Curtains, Roman Shades, Valances, Dining & Bed Linen: Window treatments and dining/bed linen orders are targeted for dispatch within three weeks, though we are able to ship out many orders ahead of schedule. We use DHL or FedEx with typical transit time of 3-7 days. Majority of our clients receive their packages within three weeks from date of order, but if our pipeline happens to be busy – especially during holiday season – we do ask for your patience and aim for delivery in four weeks.
*Some drapes and roman shades with trims *may* take up to six weeks as our trims are sourced from Turkey & London, thereby adding to processing timeline in some instances.
Swatches & Fabrics by Yard: Fabric samples and fabric bought by yard are dispatched within 1-2 days and typically delivered within 7 days of order.
Cushion Covers, Tiebacks, Dining Napkins & Placemats: We do NOT sell pillow covers, tie backs, dining napkins or placemats standalone. These accessories are sold and dispatched only as part of window treatment orders. Please see above for applicable timelines accordingly.
If there are any delays due to non-availability of fabric, or holds by customs officials for inspection, we will write to you as soon as possible.
- All import duties and taxes are included in our prices for shipments to USA. For shipments to other countries including Canada, United Kingdom and other European countries, our prices do *not* include import duties and taxes that individual countries may impose. Buyers from these countries are solely responsible for paying any import charges once the shipment reaches their country.
- We cannot deliver to PO Box numbers so please provide non-PO delivery address at checkout.
- All our products require a signature for proof of delivery. After three delivery attempts, if no one is available to sign for delivery or the package is not collected from the depot, the shipment is returned to sender. We do NOT bear cost of return/refund in this scenario, and therefore request our clients to accept within the carrier’s timeframe.
For detailed information on returns & cancellations, please click HERE.
- Since each article at Spiffy Spools is cut and tailored to our customers’ exact specifications, by default, we do not accept any returns.
- From start to finish, every single product is manually handled from picking and cutting of fabric to sewing, ironing, folding and wrapping. In light of this rather intense human process, it’s not uncommon for end products to sometimes show minor signs of handling such as light tailor chalk marks, a rare stray thread, or specks of smudge from fabric production run. These minor flaws are unfortunately unavoidable, and we therefore do not accept requests for replacements or returns on these bases under any circumstances.
- We follow standard industry guidelines for constructing custom window treatments, which include articles sewn with joining hems to achieve custom widths. Since joins are necessary to achieve certain sizes, we do not offer any compensation, return or replacement whatsoever on account of necessary joining hems.
- We also recommend ordering a fabric sample before placing an order as computer monitors/device screens vary in colour and shade representation and we do not accept returns based on feedback on colour variance or personal aesthetic preferences.
- Under rare circumstances where we may have made a mistake, we do accept returns on a case-by-case basis only as long as any issues/faults are first communicated within five business days of receipt of merchandise.
- Cancellation of orders will result in a 100% refund only if work has not started on the products. Please note, in most cases, work starts on orders within 2-3 hours of order being placed. After that only the value of the order less costs incurred up to that point can be refunded. Since made-to-measure products are unlikely to be able to be resold, we do not offer refunds for cancellations after order is ready.