Whether you need a custom tablecloth/runner to complement your room’s window treatments, or simply to dress up an odd-size table, we can stitch your perfect runner/ tablecloth in any of our 2000+ fabrics in any size you desire.
Unlike most runners that have fabric on one side and plain lining on back, our custom runners are handstitched with fabric on both top side and back.*
– Runners typically have widths of 10, 12 or 15 inches.
– Recommended formal drape (length of fabric you wish to hang on all four sides) for tablecloths and runner is 14 inches, and casual drape is 9 inches.
*Front and back patterns are not matched during stitching.
**Table runners sold ONLY with drapes/shades. Not sold separately.
Curtains, Roman Shades, Valances, Dining & Bed Linen: Window treatments and dining/bed linen orders are targeted for dispatch within three weeks, though we are able to ship out many orders ahead of schedule. We use DHL or FedEx with typical transit time of 3-7 days. Majority of our clients receive their packages within three weeks from date of order, but if our pipeline happens to be busy – especially during holiday season – we do ask for your patience and aim for delivery in four weeks.
*Some drapes and roman shades with trims *may* take up to six weeks as our trims are sourced from Turkey & London, thereby adding to our processing timeline in some instances.
Swatches & Fabrics by Yard: Fabric samples and fabric bought by yard are typically delivered within 7 days of order.
Cushion Covers, Tiebacks, Dining Napkins & Placemats: We do NOT sell pillow covers, tie backs, dining napkins or placemats standalone. These accessories are sold and dispatched only as part of window treatment orders. Please see above for applicable timelines accordingly.
If there are any delays due to non-availability of fabric, or holds by customs officials for inspection, we will write to you as soon as possible.
- All import duties and taxes are included in our prices for shipments to USA. For shipments to other countries including Canada, United Kingdom and other European countries, our prices do *not* include import duties and taxes that individual countries may impose. Buyers from these countries are solely responsible for paying any import charges once the shipment reaches their country.
- We cannot deliver to PO Box numbers so please provide non-PO delivery address at checkout.
- All our products require a signature for proof of delivery. After three delivery attempts, if no one is available to sign for delivery or the package is not collected from the depot, the shipment is returned to sender. We do NOT bear cost of return/refund in this scenario, and therefore request our clients to accept within the carrier’s timeframe.