From casual to formal, from playful to traditional, our wide variety of valance styles are timeless and chic – and provide the icing on the cake in completing your window treatments.
This asymmetrical swag valance comes pre-mounted on a 4 inch deep board with velcro for easy installation and removal. Offering clean lines, shapely hems and a hint of drama, our board mounted valances come fully lined, include all necessary hardware, and can be used standalone or as over treatments to formalize a space.
– Valance length specified should be the *lowest* point of drop in middle of swag.
– Jabot length specified should be the length of longest pleat on longer of the two jabots.
– Number of pleats/folds on jabots and swags, and length of shorter jabot in this style may vary and are up to tailors’ sole discretion. Our stylists and tailors decide these based on a number of factors to get the best possible look for each piece.
Curtains, Roman Shades, Valances, Dining & Bed Linen: Window treatments and dining/bed linen orders are targeted for dispatch within three weeks, though we are able to ship out many orders ahead of schedule. We use DHL or FedEx with typical transit time of 3-7 days. Majority of our clients receive their packages within three weeks from date of order, but if our pipeline happens to be busy – especially during holiday season – we do ask for your patience and aim for delivery in four weeks.
*Some drapes and roman shades with trims *may* take up to six weeks as our trims are sourced from Turkey & London, thereby adding to processing timeline in some instances.
Swatches & Fabrics by Yard: Fabric samples and fabric bought by yard are dispatched within 1-2 days and typically delivered within 7 days of order.
Cushion Covers, Tiebacks, Dining Napkins & Placemats: We do NOT sell pillow covers, tie backs, dining napkins or placemats standalone. These accessories are sold and dispatched only as part of window treatment orders. Please see above for applicable timelines accordingly.
If there are any delays due to non-availability of fabric, or holds by customs officials for inspection, we will write to you as soon as possible.
- All import duties and taxes are included in our prices for shipments to USA. For shipments to other countries including Canada, United Kingdom and other European countries, our prices do *not* include import duties and taxes that individual countries may impose. Buyers from these countries are solely responsible for paying any import charges once the shipment reaches their country.
- We cannot deliver to PO Box numbers so please provide non-PO delivery address at checkout.
- All our products require a signature for proof of delivery. After three delivery attempts, if no one is available to sign for delivery or the package is not collected from the depot, the shipment is returned to sender. We do NOT bear cost of return/refund in this scenario, and therefore request our clients to accept within the carrier’s timeframe.